Happy Hump day!!!
I’m so excited bring you my first of many Electra Woman and Dyna Girl films. This was my first time shooting with Capri Cavanni, she was a dream to work with. Know for her hardcore porn, but I say it’s time to give her a name here in Super Heroine fetish. The chic is smoking hot and makes the perfect Dyna Girl!!!
Who could question why I chose Randy Moore to play Electra Woman, it was a given, she so closely resembles the original. Amazing job Randy!!!!!
Note the details of the costumes, I always try my best to make them as authentic as possible for you. As well as there powers:
The ElectraComs were bulky wrist devices that the title characters wore. They could function as two-way radios with video capabilities akin to those Dick Tracy used. Much like Batman’s utility belt, they served a variety of other specialized functions, which allowed the duo to escape various traps devised by their enemies. With the addition of special cartridge attachments, the ElectraComs were additionally seen to perform the following functions on the show:
- Direct-A-Scan – navigates the title characters through buildings to the exact location of the villain.
- Electra-Change – allows the title characters to change from their civilian clothing to the costumes of their super-powered alter-egos instantaneously.
- Electra-Beam – emits a focused kinetic beam of energy that can “push” or “pull” objects much like a tractor beam that works both ways.
- Electra-Degravitate – allows the title characters to defy gravity for very short distances so that they can circumvent obstacles in their path or levitate themselves to higher ground.
- Electra-Force – apparently breaks steel bars. (Was not available the one time it was attempted.)
- Electra-Force Shield – is essentially a force field used to detain villains once they’ve been caught. The shield was also used defensively as a protective barrier that can shield against physical and energy attacks.
- Electra-Freeze – lowers the temperature of the target to below freezing.
- Electra-G – increases the weight of the target.
- Electra-Split – replicates target to create a copy. Both objects are left in an unstable state and does not work on human beings.
- Electra-Strobe – speeds the wearer’s motions, thoughts, and actions 10,000 times faster than normal.
- Electra-Vibe – creates a localized sonic field that can shatter glass or disorient an opponent who is not equipped with earplugs.
- Electra-Vision – emits a blindingly bright light, turning night into day.
- Electra-X – is a portable X-ray that reveals target’s skeleton or identity beneath disguise.
We hope to be playing with all these electa-powers in the next couple videos. If you have never hear of these two characters and would like a little more background check out their Wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electra_Woman_and_Dyna_Girl
Or better yet…let me take you on a tasty little journey right now!
Cat’s-Eye Diamond 3
Cat’s-Eye Diamond 3 introduces two new super-heroines to the parody series, Electra Woman (Randy Moore) and Dyna-Girl (Capri Cavanni) into Catwoman’s (Christina Carter) evil plan using the powers of the Cat’s-Eye Diamond to seduce and capture super-heroines. The drama and sex appeal continues in this 30-minute sizzling hot super-heroine porn parody series. Catwoman using the powerful gem converts good to evil and one by one Batgirl, Phoenix, Firestar and now Electra Woman and Dyna-Girl fall to the dark sexual exploits of the feline villainess. The clip features: authentic super-heroine costumes, mind control, dancing, stripping, girl-girl, kissing, fondling, oral sex, 3-girl sex orgy, double ended dildo play strap-on sex, masturbation and tribadism. Don’t miss Parts 1 and 2 – Catwoman vs Batgirl Parody: The Cat’s-Eye Diamond (Part 1), Cat’s-Eye Diamond 2: The Recruitment Drive (Part 2) Stay tuned Catwoman’s already working on Part 4.
www.christinabound.com (embedded clip store)
I’m off to shoot more Super Heroine naughtiness With Kobe Lee…..So while I’m doing that, check out my new release. Please fell free to comment all you want. I love the feedback.